Got AJAX?

mikeglanz

Got AJAX? Want it? How important is it for W3Schools to get a AJAX (or another Javascript that posts to server language) tutorial up on their site?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Got AJAX? Want it? How important is it for W3Schools to get a AJAX (or another Javascript that posts to server language) tutorial up on their site?

• I NEED IT, I WANT IT, I might loose my job without it!!!
    • Yeah that would be pretty nice...
    • Important.... but not that important...
    • Their are a dozen other things I would rather see articles on first!
    • AJAX SUCKS... I love post backs!

There is a ne release for cold fusion, its pretty nice but a pretty extensive installation (if you wanna call it that) from what I gather.It would be nice to see a tutorial on it since it is something that has been able to successfully cater to all the major server side scripting language.The only problem I see is that it might come off as an unofficial endorsement. Of course you could say that for ASP and PHP since Cold Fusion isn't covered here. But without huge amount of competition for AJAX, one might see a tutorial here as, like a I said, an endorsement.

AJAX isn't needed, and also they should remove the DOM tutorials.Main reason, none of these are REAL. They're all just "buzz words" (as aspnetguy put it) for other things.I can't support FAKE "languages".

• 1 month later...