www.analogstudios.net

thescientist

www.analogstudios.netSo I just made this site for my friends band (and myself as a music producer) and I just wanted to get some feedback from you guys, seeing as I got a lot of help from the people here. Anyway, if you're into music, feel free to check out the songs, an album is coming out Oct. 4th. Have a nice day.

interesting comments. originally i had it is a silver to black, downward gradient but then i referenced the img src wrong in a page and the filler color came up as that orange, so I left it as a broken link for effect. I kinda thought it looked neat and added a little color so i left it. I guess I could try out the other one again now that the pages are done, but i thought it all looked too dark and grey.

Nice, but change up the fonts, get some more graphics in, and make it look appealing. Its good, are you in that band?
sort of. I'm friends with the lead singer/songwriter and we played together back in college, but he lives a few hours away and has for a few years, thus he started a new band. I actually produced, recorded, and engineered the album though.good idea about the fonts. I'll look into changing that up a little.

Archived