site concept

trigun96

if you are ready to build your first site, then start off small and simple. Since one of teh most difficult things in building a site is gathering all the content and organizing it - think of something you already know quite well. Or, even take something that is already documented.You seem to like cats, so make a site about your favorite breed. Have hte homepage be an image of the cat and the name of the breed. Then have a couple sections that you link to from the homepage. You navigation might be something like this:

• History
  • Characteristics
  • Genetics
  • Colors
  • Breeders

That would be a good startGet all the information you need to fill in the blanks from google

if you are ready to build your first site, then start off small and simple.  Since one of teh most difficult things in building a site is gathering all the content and organizing it - think of something you already know quite well. Or, even take something that is already documented.You seem to like cats, so make a site about your favorite breed.  Have hte homepage be an image of the cat and the name of the breed.  Then have a couple sections that you link to from the homepage.  You navigation might be something like this:
  • History
  • Characteristics
  • Genetics
  • Colors
  • Breeders

That would be a good startGet all the information you need to fill in the blanks from google

fyi i like cats but i dont know any breeds or any thing so i cant make it about cats.....lets see........next thing on the list is.......um.....google it

when I taught HTML most students would choose their pet or their favorite musician.since your pet/cat is out, then consider your own Justin Timberlake or Kelly Clarkson fan site.