New design

Anders Moen

Hey guysLong time since I've been here. Forgot all about the forum and many other sites, when I quit school last year (yeah, I'm back in school now...) :)Anyways, my site has a new design, and I'd like to know what you think of it.http://www.andersmoen.comOne thing I'd like, is some ideas for my menu. It works for now, but I'd like it to be a bit more fancy or somethingThanks guys (I don't know if there are any girls here yet?)!:)

Lol... There was at least one girl, but I haven't seen her in a while. But I've never known a girl to object to "guys."When you say you want the menu to be "fancy," do you mean a drop-down menu (like the context menu that comes from right-clicking)?Did you write the flight simulator?

Thanks for the comments people :)When you say you want the menu to be "fancy," do you mean a drop-down menu (like the context menu that comes from right-clicking)?Well, no... I just mean the colours and style of it, if you understandDid you write the flight simulator?What? heheDo you provide services for phpbb3?I must admit that I haven't used it very much, but I guess I could do some things thereThanks again folks! :)

The only thing I'll comment on is that the header graphic takes up too much real estate - its too big. I like it as a billboard maybe, but not as a repeating header throughout the site. Keep it on the home page maybe, but your interior (second level) pages shouldn't have the much of a distraction, IMO.

Archived