Need help (Works in Firefox, not in IE :()

wakasm

Hi. I am making a site for the first time from scratch with notepad. I use firefox normally to check sites and after using an WC3 validator and getting no errors I was extremly happy! But, then I checked the site in IE and can't figure out why it's so.... off. The differences are pretty big so I doubt that siting them will be needed. Any help would be appreciated. The site in question is http://www.letitload.com (the site itself on a whole isn't done so mind the lack of content)Notice that they differ greatly between the two browsers. Firefox looks perfect, but IE isn't even close. Thanks again for any advice.

ff and ie render width and height differently you will have to adjust your css to accommodate bothCSS

/*when setting pixel values set 2 one for ff and one for ie*/width:100px /*FF*/-width:105px /*IE*/

FF will ignore the (-) but IE will read it, resetting the width value to 105....play with the values for each browser until you get them looking hte same.

I can't figure it out. I tried the above advice but it doesn't take away the gaps that are appearing. I think it has to do with the Colspan or something related because it is ###### if the cells in the gaps do not even exist.