Sign in to follow this  
darknightelor

Work on IE but not on Firefox

Hello all!I'm not sure if it's in Javascript, but I need to make it possible for certain text in my html page show only to IE users and not to firefox users, that's because I want to make an embed (<object classid="CLSID:22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95>) music tracker show on the page. For some reason, FF can't show that embedded movie (dunno why, maybe you know a code to solve this?). So I want the specific text that comes with the object to be shown only to IE users.Here's the code:

<p style="text-align=center; margin-top: 30%"><span style="color: blue; font-size: 13px;"><!-- I want this to disappear for a FF user -->We've added a background music for your pleasure, Click the small triangle to start it.</span><br /><object id="music" classid="CLSID:22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95">	<param name="FileName" value="sounds/music.wav" />	<param name="AutoStart" value="false" />	<param name="loop" value="true" /></object></p>

Thank you for your help!