Flash Animation Crew

Guest SnawsBall

Guest SnawsBall

Well I am sure everyone here studies and uses the practice of Flash for purposed involving careers, or not, I am not sure, though is anyone interested in making Flash for fun as a group with myself and others ? Are you an animator what just enjoys churning out flashes just for the fun of it ?? Then maybe you would be interested in what I have to say, if not, nothing is forcing you to continue reading what I am saying nor even be viewing this topic. Anyway, we are a Flash animation crew based around Newgrounds.com, as in we submit our churnings on the site. So yes, what we seek is not flashy thrills or epic over the piece flash works, just simple flash, we even love launching out spam-esque like flashes that took no effort. We submit everything, but we mainly make flashes for fun, and to toy with the Newgrounds community. We have some decent works, but most of them are fun. I would sit here and vent, but I will let the people whom feel like responding ask questions. I am trying to sum this all up in a nutshell, but I cannot do that to a community that probably knows nothing about the workings of Newgrounds. So anyway, just ask me ######, I will be glad to respond to feed back. Also I may periodically show some flash works made by myself and others amongst us. And our name is not literate, it is pure oxymoron satire, it is not in a serious tone. If you are offended by it, then turn the other way. Again, feel free to ask me questions. And here is just something I found made by a member, it has a distinct art style and theme that I enjoyed. Again, we are a weird wacky group of ######ers, and our name is pure oxymoron satire, though a flash crew nonetheless. Anyone interested just say so, we will not consume your time and we are based all around having fun, so no pressure to churn out something incredible or something, lol.http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/463333 - a flash made by one of our members, there are many many more, though this one I think is great because of it's style and sense of artistic qualities. Again I mentioned this like a paragraph ago, but this time I have a link :3

Archived