Web site clarity

cranebill

Hi all,I wonder what I need to do to resolve an issue I have with this site www.weekendbridge.com , in FF and IE one looks ok, the other, I have a problem that the links (Garamond font) look slightly blurred, please can some one look at it in both browsers and let me know where I need to be looking to resolve this issueThanksWayne

Your website looks identical to me in Firefox 3, Internet Explorer 7 and Opera 9.61. I'm not sure what you need fixed.
Thx for looking, maybe the issue is with my display, the i.e is fine FF3 shows the text in the centre div and header is crystal clear, it is just like the text in the left and right div is breaking up if that makes sense

That's most likely because the background image is interfering with the visibility of the text.
if I remove the background jpg the issue goes away, any ideas how I can cure this? and keep the back ground

You'll have to find the answer yourself. This isn't a code issue, it has to do with visibility.Probably the best thing is to put the text inside a container with a solid background color.

You'll have to find the answer yourself. This isn't a code issue, it has to do with visibility.Probably the best thing is to put the text inside a container with a solid background color.
That works also, I may have to rethink the back ground anyway Thanks for your help

Archived