Display GIF image FROM MYSQL

mich

First, thanks for taking a look at my post.actually, i'm quite rookie in PHP MYSQL.currently, i'm having this problem. i cant seem to be able to find any help on displaying the GIF format image where i stored in the MYSQL database as "mediumblob".I've seen many site that teach me the usage of path. but the website i'm working needs the usage of retrieving directly from DATABASE. here's my script sample :(i've select the details, and other details has been called out just the way i expected)but only the image part give me the problems..)<?php...........$sql = "SELECT T_ID, T_NAME, T_PATH, T_GIF, T_CN_CHAR FROM TIANGAN ORDER BY T_ID ASC;";$result = doSql($sql);$query_data = mysql_fetch_row($result);if($result = doSql($sql)) { echo "<table width=100% border=0 >"; echo "<td width='15%' height='40' align='left'><b><font face='Arial' size =3>Date</b></td><td width='35%' height='40' align='left' ><b><font face='Arial' size =3>Events</b></td><td width='50%' height='40' align='left'><b><font face ='Arial' size =3>Description</b></td></tr>"; while($query_data = mysql_fetch_array($result)) { $eventid = $query_data[T_ID]; echo "<td valign=top><font face='Arial' size ='2'>$query_data[T_NAME]<br><br></td>";header("Content-Type: image/GIF"); echo $query_data[T_GIF];......Please HELP?? :)