Display Date Format

son

For this to work, the items in $row['date'] must be separated by the - character. That's what you posted, so that's the way mma_fighter123 wrote the routine. If it's really a different character, you'll have to put that in the first argument of the explode function.There are several hypen/dash characters. Maybe you just need to figure out which one?

For this to work, the items in $row['date'] must be separated by the - character. That's what you posted, so that's the way mma_fighter123 wrote the routine. If it's really a different character, you'll have to put that in the first argument of the explode function.There are several hypen/dash characters. Maybe you just need to figure out which one?
Tried it with copying the character from db column (2010-10-08 for example is one date entered, I copied '-'). Still the same result. It shows '/' but nothing in between... Doing a var_dump I see that date is actually NULL (so there is the actual problem). How would I be able to get $row['date']? I use a while loop to display all relevant rows (while ($row = mysqli_fetch_array ($reportResult, MYSQLI_ASSOC)) {...)Son

Archived