Line Seperators

bw83

Im using a "more" script on my page and I would like to be able to seperate them with a line without doing a full border. The page im using it on is http://bw83.com/menu/home.phpIf possible I would like to be able to have a line in between them when they are sitting collapsed and then have the line move below the revealed info when you click "more". If that is not possible since they look fairly seperated while collapsed what kind of options do I have for separators?

I had to play around with both of them I determined that border-bottom looked better having the extra one below the last one than having one above the top one... I didnt know they had the top/bottom borders I guess im too used to using border:0... I also moved the onload body tag onto the main home.php page to keep them all grouped together

When you first start learning something, the complete reference is pretty overwhelming. But after a while, it's useful to look at the complete reference and see what stands out. Every time you do that, you remember a little more. :)

<hr> tags are for wimps. :)
Then I guess wimps have clean code. rolleyes.gifYou may, however, wish to use a repeating image on the x-axis if you want it to look exactly the same in different browsers.

Archived