Ideas To Improve

Akirira

Been a while !I made a new design but it's too... simple. I hope that it's the only one mistake. :) All ideas about animation (maybe between the menu and the map,...), color or else are welcomed.I forgot something ? Oh, yes the link to my page: Visit My Website.

The thing I noticed was that when the window is made small as i just happened to open it while I had 2 browsers running each at half screen to compare IE to FF and if your content is bigger then the window it just disappears no way to scroll to see it or make it shrink or anything.

On the one hand, thanks for the time you took !On the other hand,

I suggest that the menu/link is colored, what do you think?
OMG, This is a very good idea ! The worst is that I have not thought that so far. Thanks again. :)
Generally the main content is near the center...
Ok, I will make a smaller left margin.
The thing I noticed was that when the window is made small as i just happened to open it while I had 2 browsers running each at half screen to compare IE to FF and if your content is bigger then the window it just disappears no way to scroll to see it or make it shrink or anything.
According to you, what element(s) is or are too big ? The world picture that's to say the menu ?

This is how it looks on my screen (unedited):

2agd8y.jpg

You have everything anchored to the right, which is generally a bad idea.

This is how it looks on my screen (unedited):

2agd8y.jpg

You have everything anchored to the right, which is generally a bad idea.

Ok. The problem is that when I use firefox, Ie, safari, Opera and the dead netscape, it's at the middle.But, I can't use google chrome with windows xp sp2 and 3... I will find a solution to fix that.
Quite nice :)
Thanks !EDIT:Arg! It's hard to find how to fix :) chrome ! I hope the will give an update without this mistake ( I can't open a page to navigate: It always show an error.) soon.New EDIT:I did it ! I will make a new css file to improve the compatibility.

I added colors but I think that I can do better. I don't know if to turn the grey of the planet into blue is or was (I don't know which is better) a good idea. The url is still being the same (and that may take a while): Visit My Website.

Try adding some content now - you may find additional areas to enhance or new elements that can be added.

I do like this page, very simple but effective.The only problem to me is the navigation scheme. It is a bit too light and is not obvious to just be navigation at first glance. I suggest making it darker and easier to spot. Now I will say I had no problem looking at it but I have a feeling that a minority of people might not notice it right away.

Archived