Scroll Box For Html Codes For Clipboard

blogsmith

I want a scroll box to put XHTML template for Blogger. See test 1The first one uses this:<form><table width="400"><tr><th align='left'><textarea rows="10" cols="50"></textarea></th></tr><tr><th align='left'></th></tr></table></form>The second uses this:<div style="width: 395px; height: 200px; background-color: ffffff; color: ffffc0; font-family: arial black; font-size: 10px; text-align: left; border: 1px solid 000000; overflow: auto; padding: 4px;"></div>I want the first one because I can click inside the box, ctrl+1 to highlight the whole code, and ctrl+C to copy to clipboard, but the code cannot be used because somehow tags <br />which are not in the original template are somehow added to the code and when pasted into the Blogger template editor, all the codes are jumbled up into one messy paragraph.The second one don't have the extragenous <br /> tags and can be used, but is difficult to highlight to copy to clipboard as clicking ctrl+A highlight the whole page.Can anyone tell me how those <br /> tags which were not originally in the template got introduced and can anyone give me the script so that I can put the coded XHTML template for visitors to copy easily into clipboard.Thanks

I want a scroll box to put XHTML template for Blogger. See test 1The first one uses this:<form><table width="400"><tr><th align='left'><textarea rows="10" cols="50"></textarea></th></tr><tr><th align='left'></th></tr></table></form>The second uses this:<div style="width: 395px; height: 200px; background-color: ffffff; color: ffffc0; font-family: arial black; font-size: 10px; text-align: left; border: 1px solid 000000; overflow: auto; padding: 4px;"></div>I want the first one because I can click inside the box, ctrl+1 to highlight the whole code, and ctrl+C to copy to clipboard, but the code cannot be used because somehow tags <br />which are not in the original template are somehow added to the code and when pasted into the Blogger template editor, all the codes are jumbled up into one messy paragraph.The second one don't have the extragenous <br /> tags and can be used, but is difficult to highlight to copy to clipboard as clicking ctrl+A highlight the whole page.Can anyone tell me how those <br /> tags which were not originally in the template got introduced and can anyone give me the script so that I can put the coded XHTML template for visitors to copy easily into clipboard.Thanks
What editor are you using?

Archived