My Website + Interactive Css Layout Generator

lachlan

My website is http://www.lachlanarthur.co.cc.I have a large gallery of Wiki:Fractal Flames, 3D Renders and Photoshop Designs.But I am most proud of my tools page, especially the CSS layout generator (atm I'm having a little trouble with IE, but then again, who doesn't :) ).All of the scripts are mine and if anyone wants the PHP script for the linebar generator, just ask.I also wrote and am using my own gallery script using PHP and MySQL.There are some random images from my gallery in my sig image (refresh the page, the pics change!).

My website is http://www.lachlanarthur.co.cc.I have a large gallery of Wiki:Fractal Flames, 3D Renders and Photoshop Designs.But I am most proud of my tools page, especially the CSS layout generator (atm I'm having a little trouble with IE, but then again, who doesn't :) ).All of the scripts are mine and if anyone wants the PHP script for the linebar generator, just ask.I also wrote and am using my own gallery script using PHP and MySQL.There are some random images from my gallery in my sig image (refresh the page, the pics change!).
Nice page, but it took 27 seconds to mostly load and I'm on a T1 line.

• 3 months later...

Loaded really fast for me, and I am very impressed. The layout is simple but somehow it's so...shiny. The interactive CSS generator is neat, and some of your gallery images are very nice. I like taking macros of the living world as well, so I'm particularly taken by your flower pictures. Nice work - but especially the interactive CSS gen. I've bookmarked that for later use and as a study piece. I'm learning all about web design at the moment and it seems like it could be a nice project, especially as I'm currently trying to learn javascript and CSS...Do you do commissions? I will be looking to make a folio website this year at some point, as a kind of showcase, and I'm liable to get stuck from a design point of view, or at least in creating original graphics. Something to keep in mind anyway...

Thanks for the feedback, I've never seen my site as 'shiny', but can see where you're coming from.

Do you do commissions?
I've never done a commission, I would like to, but year 12 studies are taking precedence at the moment, so no, sorry.I'm also looking to start a web design folio, but as every web designer knows, the first jobs seem to be the most elusive.

Archived