Critical Bind - Need Help With A Flash Gallery

justinbriggs1

Hello, I hope someone might be able to help me out, I seem to have bitten off more than I can chew...I am trying to integrate a CMS into a clients site that has quite a bit of Flash, including several flash galleries. I'm not familiar with Flash, but I kind of guessed that there was a separate repository for the photos to be displayed. Unfortunately for me, this does not seem to be the case. The site that I was presented with (I think it was developed with Freeway) has only a few small portions of code for the Flash movies and galleries, posted below. From what I gather the .swf files in the code are pre-compiled and not editable. Is that right? Maybe someone could shed some light on how I could change the pictures in the photo gallery without having to recompile. Here is the website and the code chunks:http://www.studio-baker.com/michaelriddell/riddell_home.htmlThis is the javascript source statement:<script src="Resources/FW_Object.js" type="text/javascript"></script>And this is the call:

<script type="text/javascript">				//<![CDATA[				FW_WriteObject("Resources/WEB_RIDDELL_PREDetails.swf", "817", "520", "", "true", "flash", "WEBRIDDELLPREDetails", "", "loop", "true", "play", "true", "quality", "autohigh");				//]]>				</script>

Any help would be appreciated. JW

Archived