Radio Buttons In Dreamweaver

Guest Michael Wright

Guest Michael Wright

Hi all New to the forum and doing a coruse on html in Dreamweaver i allways come across with problems using radio buttons when it comes to coding html this why i'm doing the coruse anyway could some tell me the code for the radio button i'm using Commuity forums as one button and the other Website i don't want them checked at the same time could someone help us out here Thankyou Michael

When you are dealing with user input (textarea, radio button, checkbox, textbox/password, submit, button, image) on a webpage, you need to enclose the input tags inside a form tag.

<form action="somepage.php" method="post">  <input type="text" name="qwerty" value="SJDKLFJ">  <input type="submit"></form>

With the exception of textarea (it has it's own tag <textarea>The text that goes in the box</textarea>), you will enter a value inside the type to select whether you want a checkbox, radio, textbox, submit, button, or image.So replace it with<input type="radio" name="abc">If you have more than one radio buttons, assign the same name to each button enclosed in the same form tag.

Archived