Problem Of Sending Email To User

masrawy

this is the code ini_set("display_errors","1");ini_set("display_startup_errors","1");if i delet it will it make any trabel for the script??the flage i need code to print the vistor's country flages and the name of the countryDisplay visitor country flagIm searching a script or a way to disply online guests country flags, so everyone could see people from which countrys are browsing on my page. I have been searching this because I have seen this somewhere, but I cant find it. Maybe someone knows where to find this?

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are several ways to show flags, but you need to know where the user is coming from. If you have the country in the database for each user, it would probably be easiest to make a bunch of flag images with the same names as the countries, and then you can use the country from the database to link to the correct image.

Down at the bottom I see 2 flags. The USA flag has the number (2) by it.That makes it appear to me like it's working..?Maybe try getting a new CMS if you can't understand the system you're using.

OK, I fill out the form, press the button on the bottom, and get an alert box with some error message that I can't read, which probably is telling me that I filled something out incorrectly, but I have no clue what it is because I can't read the form nor the error.

It sounds like you need to add debugging statements to the code that checks that to see which email you're checking and maybe even print out the SQL query to check that also. This is the same type of debugging we've been doing for the previous 213 posts, I'm not going to continue to do this for you, you need to know how to do it yourself.

echo anything that is being used. Echo the SQL query, echo all of the variables that you're checking inside if statements or anywhere else, echo all of the data that you're using so that you can manually check it.

i put this code if ($counte != ""){ echo "عذراً...البريد الإلكتروني الذي وضعته موجود من قبل، يرجى كتابة بريد إلكتروني آخر";echo $email;}عذراً...البريد الإلكتروني الذي وضعته موجود من قبل، يرجى كتابة بريد إلكتروني آخر = the email is usedthe out code isعذراً...البريد الإلكتروني الذي وضعته موجود من قبل، يرجى كتابة بريد إلكتروني آخرamrgad116@hotmail.comamrgad116@hotmail.comand this is my email ?

if($action == "insert_submit"){ fun_block_open("590","100%","#1875b5","#1875b5",$Msg['result']);if ($check != "on"){ echo "عذراً ... يجب الموافقة على اتفاقية استخدام الموقع حتى تتم عملية التسجيل بشكل جيد";}if ($check == "on"){ if ($password != "$repassword"){ echo "عذراً ... يجب أن تكون كلمةالمرور مطابقة لتأكيد كلمة المرور"; } if ($password == "$repassword"){ $selectn= mysql_query ("SELECT * from members where name='$name'"); $countn= mysql_num_rows($selectn); $selecte= mysql_query ("SELECT * from members where email='$email'"); $counte= mysql_num_rows($selecte); if ($countn != ""){ echo "عذراً...اسم المستخدم الذي اخترته موجود من قبل، حاول اختيار اسم آخر";}else {if ($counte != ""){ echo "عذراً...البريد الإلكتروني الذي وضعته موجود من قبل، يرجى كتابة بريد إلكتروني آخر";}else { $active_code = rand(0,999999);$subject="رابط تفعيل عضويتك بموقعنا";$message="السلام عليكم،،, <br>شكراً لتسجيلك في موقع $sitetitle، جراج الإنترنت العربي. <br>وأهلاً بك في أكبر تجمع تجاري عربي على الإنترنت، حيث يمكنك الآن، الإعلان مجاناً في موقع $sitetitle، والمشاركة مجاناً أيضاً في منتدى $sitetitle.<br>كما يمكنك الاستفادة من المميزات والصلاحيات الخاصة بك والموجودة في قسم إدارتك في موقع $sitetitle.<br>نرجوا منك الآن، الدخول على الرابط التالي أو نسخه ولصقه في المتصفح لديك، وذلك لتفعيل عضويتك: <br>http://www.aldleel.net/knoos/index.php?act...036;active_code<br>حيث يمكنك بعد ذلك الدخول على الموقع باستخدام: <br>اسم المستخدم: $name <br>كلمة السر: $password <br>ملاحظات هامة: - إذا لم تقم بالدخول على الموقع خلال ثلاثة أيام بعد وقت تسجيلك، فسوف تلغى عضويتك آلياً. <br>- نود التنويه إلى أن موقع $sitetitle لا يرسل رسائل إلكترونية تحتوي على ملفات مرفقة. فإذا وصلك أي بريد إلكتروني، ويبدو لك أنه مرسل من موقع $sitetitle، وهو يحتوي على ملف مرفق، فهو فيروس، ولم يُرسل من موقع $sitetitle مطلقاً، وننصحك بحذفه مباشرة. حيث قام هذا الفيروس بإرسال نفسه تحت اسم موقع $sitetitle، وذلك من أي جهاز في العالم.<br>..مع خالص تحياتنا <br><font color=#ff0000>www.aldleel.net/knoos </font><br> <font color=#0000ff> $sitetitle - جراج الإنترنت العربي</font>";@mail($email,$subject,$message,$headers); $INSERTVALUES = mysql_query("INSERT members VALUES ('','$name','$country','$city','$day','$month','$birth','$email','$email_case','$mobile','$tel','$ways','$password','$fullname','$vv','$education','$today_date','0','0','$active_code')");$INSERTVALUES = mysql_query("update members set active='1' WHERE active_code='$active_code'"); if($INSERTVALUES){echo "<center><b><font color=#339966>لقد تم تسجيلك عضواً في الموقع بنجاح. كما تم إرسال بريد إلكتروني إليك وذلك لتفعيل عضويتك في الموقع .</font><br><br> ملاحظات هامة :- يجب تفعيل عضويتك خلال مدة لا تتجاوز ثلاثة أيام ، وإلا فإن عضويتك ستحذف آلياً . <br>- إذا لم يصلك البريد الإلكتروني الخاص بالتفعيل الآن، فيرجى زيارة صفحة <a href=index.php?action=activemem&active_code=$active_code><span lang=ar-eg>تفعيل العضوية</span></a>. </b></center>";} else{echo "عذراً هناك مشكلة في عملية الإضافة <br> نرجو المحاولة مرة أخرى";} } } } } fun_block_close();echo "<meta http-equiv=\"refresh\" content=\"10; URL=index.php\">";}

thanks sir i did that now i nake script to print number of user on line and vistorall th time the number of memmbers =0 ?whythis is the script<?################################################################################################### Project : phpUseronline# File name : useronline.php# Version : 1.10# Last Modified By : Erich Fuchs# e-mail : erich.fuchs@netone.at# Purpose : Main File# Last modified : 20 Apr 2001# Copyright : 2001 by NETonE High Quality Networking (http://www.netone.at)################################################################################################### Configuration#################################################################################################//require ("online/config.php");# End Configuration - DO NOT EDIT BEHIND THIS LINE !!!#################################################################################################$timeoutseconds = 3;$timestamp=time();$timeout=$timestamp-$timeoutseconds;if($memberid and $memberid != ""){$mem =1;}else{$mem =0;}$ee=mysql_query("INSERT INTO counting VALUES ('$timestamp','$REMOTE_ADDR','$PHP_SELF','$mem')") ;$ww=mysql_query("DELETE FROM counting WHERE timestamp<$timeout") ;$result11=mysql_query("SELECT distinct ip FROM counting WHERE file='$PHP_SELF' and mem='0'") ;$result112=mysql_query("SELECT distinct ip FROM counting WHERE file='$PHP_SELF' and mem='1'") ;$user=mysql_num_rows($result11);$usermem=mysql_num_rows($result112);$usertot=$usermem+$user;if ($user==1){echo"<font face=tahoma size=2></font>";} else {echo"<font face=tahoma size=2></font>";}?>

First of all, it's not printing anything. Look at the line where it prints the results:if ($user==1){echo"<font face=tahoma size=2></font>";} else {echo"<font face=tahoma size=2></font>";}So, if $user is 1 (whatever that means), then it prints an empty font tag. If user is not 1, then it prints... the same empty font tag.Regardless, this script will only count the number of people who have looked at the exact same page (not any page) within the last 3 seconds.Also, the config file is commented out, so I don't know if you're supposed to use that, but it's also trying to use a variable called $memberid that I don't see defined. So this script would need to be included from another script which defines $memberid.

Archived