Div With Fixed Position Without Javascript(just Css)

nibble

hi friends i want to put a div with fixed position in pages(just with css codes)but as you know IE doesnt support-> posiotion:fixedso i use these code for IE but they dont work

div#fixme {  left: expression( document.body.scrollLeft + 'px' );  top: expression( document.body.scrollTop + 'px' );}

div#fixedd {position: absolute;top: 0px;left: 0px;_top: expression(( 0 + (fixpos = document.body.scrollTop)) + "px");}

now what can i do?thanks in advance

hi friends i want to put a div with fixed position in pages(just with css codes)but as you know IE doesnt support-> posiotion:fixedso i use these code for IE but they dont work
div#fixme {  left: expression( document.body.scrollLeft + 'px' );  top: expression( document.body.scrollTop + 'px' );}

div#fixedd {position: absolute;top: 0px;left: 0px;_top: expression(( 0 + (fixpos = document.body.scrollTop)) + "px");}

now what can i do?thanks in advance

You don't need "div#fixme" as #fixme is unique and doesn't need an identifier (just to save some unnecessary keystrokes).You can get fixed in IE via a bug described here.You might want to avoid that "expression" stuff as it is only for IE.

Archived