Css2 Print Layout Help

louhours

I am trying to use CSS2 to instruct HTML how to print a html document of which contains tables. As it currently stands I have failed to keep the tables whole and it keeps breaking up the tables even though I have tried using

<style>table{page-break-inside: avoid}</style><table border="1" cellpadding="" cellspacing="" width="600" align="center"> <TR> <td width=50%><font face="Arial" size="2">Records In</td> <td> <font face="Arial" size="2"> </td> <td width=25%><font face="Arial" size="2"> </td></TR> <TR> <td width=50%><font face="Arial" size="2">Matches</td> <td width=25%><font face="Arial" size="2"> </td> <td width=25%><font face="Arial" size="2"> </td></TR><TR> <td width=50%><font face="Arial" size="2">Tel Matches</td> <td width=25%><font face="Arial" size="2"> </td> <td width=25%><font face="Arial" size="2"> </td></TR><TR> <td width=50%><font face="Arial" size="2">EX-D Matches</td> <td width=25%><font face="Arial" size="2"> </td> <td width=25%><font face="Arial" size="2"> </td></TR><TR> <td width=50%><font face="Arial" size="2">Unsearchable</td> <td width=25%><font face="Arial" size="2"> </td> <td width=25%><font face="Arial" size="2"> </td></TR></TABLE>
However whenever this repeats the table in a HTML document, thus making more than 1 page for printing. It will just print and cut the table up where ever runs to then end of the page.It their a way to keep the tables whole? So that if any table exceeds thats page it will force the whole of the table to start on the next printable page?

Archived