Load Page Depending On Link Selected

packedpluto

Hi, I have created a thumbnail page with brief descriptions from a XML file, and I would like to be able to click on one of the thumbnails and have it load a new page with all of the information on that particular image, plus the full sized image. I am using php, and I don't want to have to make a new page for every image. Is there a way to load a universal page with only the information from the selected image? I haven't been able to find any examples of this particular question yet. Thanks in advance!

Ok, I added that string and I made a new page called page.php (just to make it easy) and I can get the page.php to load properly depending on which picture is clicked. I tried to understand the get query string from the tutorial, but I'm just not understanding how to make it do what I want.I can't get it to show all of the info from the particular xml subchild. I am using a vin number system to identify which category is being selected, but I can't get it to display all the info from that category.eg. www.justanexample.com/page.php?vin=1001Do I have to make an xsl file for this page (page.php) to load the xml info that was clicked on the previous page?

Archived