Javascript Help Please!

Guest modzreview

Guest modzreview

Hi guys,So I'm a bit of a new face on the block when it comes to programming/javascript etc...I'm dabbling and trying to teach myself (started with chickenfoot, moving onto javascript).Basically I really need help in trying to write a very basic script.I need a script, that when it is run in a brower does the following:

Clicks on button called 'add email address'Pop up window appears, clicks on OK.Clicks on next instance of 'add email address'Pop up window appears, clicks on OK.
Now that's all very simple in Chickenfoot etc...but the problem occurs when I want it to include this:
If 'add email address' is not available, click 'next page'.
How can I add this in and run a script that allows me to do this? I've been playing around with Javascript conditions and if else codes but just can't seem to make it work!All help appreciated....thanks

You want the script to click buttons, or the user to click buttons? Does it have to be a pop-up window, or would you settle for a confirm dialog? What do you mean by 'not available'?Post the code you have so far. We'd much rather help you than simply do it for you.

Archived