Editing My Website

kkkaiden

Hello, I was wondering if there was an easy way for me to edit my website fast. I have over 300 HTML files and i want to add something. is there a way I can add 1 thing to all 300 HTML files really quick? (without going into each one separately and doing it).

Hello, I was wondering if there was an easy way for me to edit my website fast. I have over 300 HTML files and i want to add something. is there a way I can add 1 thing to all 300 HTML files really quick? (without going into each one separately and doing it).
The use of "include" in "php" is one answer to your question.Here is one link. You can google "Include+php" to read other articles.php's include

If you use a program like TextPad you can update many files automatically. You might want to consider SillyBilly's idea of changing them to an include which can be inserted if you have PHP on your server.

Archived