Drupal 6.10 And Moodle 1.9 Integration Scusseful But I Extra Clarification

giridharseel

Hello,I have integrated drupal 6.10 and moodle 1.9 for single authentication using external database authentication mangament.Procedures i followed:1-installed moodle and drupal on same server on same level i server.2-added drupal moodle module 6.x in drupal and activated.3-configured external database in moodle to access drupal database.4-activated and added quick api plugin to moodle and specified the client hosts.so everything is working fine, i can login to moodle using drupals username and password.Problem:When i click the moodle link in drupal it takes me to moodle without logged in, just i have to loggin another time to moodle when i go to moodle from drupal.suggestions needed:just i need to login automatically to moodle when i click the moodle link on the drupal.

You need to copy the login code for moodle into the login code for drupal. Logging in will set certain variables in the session or in a cookie, so those variables for moodle need to be set when you log in to drupal (or vice versa).

Archived