Html Certification

AlanLeffingwell

Hi Everyone,I've just completed the HTML Developer Certification. I had a professor at my school proctor the test. We didn't see a way to add the supervisor into the actual form itself before we were finished.Without inputting the supervisor the paper will come to me with a blank space below where he will sign and he'll have to hand write his credentials in. Obviously this looks extremely sloppy and un-professional. I REALLY need to have his name and title printed in there before it's sent. I've looked everywhere and cannot find out how to change this.Please help me in finding the proper person to contact. I paid $75 for the exam, I don't want a piece of paper that has any more scribbles than signatures on it. I think it would counterbalance the credibility the certificate is supposed to help me achieve.Thanks in advance,Alan

Hello Everyone,Indeed help@refsnesdata.no was the way to go, I was responded to by Hege himself and had the issue solved in no time. The solution to the problem of adding the supervisor is in the account information page (the one that looks like a simple table) JUST before you take the examination. Make sure to edit this field and you won't have the problem like I did.Kindest Regards,Alan Leffingwell

Archived