Save Feedback From Form And Display In Page

Podman

I'm not quite sure where this question shoudl go so excuse me if there was somewhere is should have goen other than here.What I woudl like to do is save data entered into a form on a web page, then once moderated, display it within a web page. Basically I want a feedback page which shows previous feedback and allows people to enter new. Obviosuly I want to be able to check the feedback before it's displayed in case there is anything in there that can't be displayed.How can I do this please? If it's extremely complicated does anybody know of a software solution to handle it for me?Any information will be greatly appreciated.I look forward to your helpful replies.Huw

Your after a comments/guestbook type script.Easiest way is to store the form data in a database (MySQL for example), using a server side language, such as PHP.Take the form data - insert it into the database, and then on the page, echo the contents of the database.The script itself would be more complicated, but thats the basic idea of it.:)

sorry for the long time between your post and my replying, I set it to email me replies and it didn't send it. Have you any ideas where I coudl get a script like this? Would I be able to check the comments before they were displayed?

sorry for the long time between your post and my replying, I set it to email me replies and it didn't send it. Have you any ideas where I coudl get a script like this? Would I be able to check the comments before they were displayed?
Almost anything is possible if you know the code :) :)As you dont, its best to go for a free script and see how it works, learn from it. Had a quick look at the link above and it looks pretty good. And you can customise the look by getting stuck into the CSS.:)

Archived