Css Fix Problem In Ie(hide Child Menus When Go Away)

shobhit.singh783

Hi,When mouse cursor touch on menu then child menu appears and when mouse cursor go away from menu block then it should hide child menus.My problem is: Above task is done on FireFox but In IE 7.0 when mouse cursor go away from menu block then it does not hide child menus.Below I am posting some part of html and css code.Pl help me to fix problem in IE. CSS::...ul.navbar li > ul { /* using the > selector prevents many lesser browsers (and IE - see below) hiding child ULs */ display: none; /* hides child menu blocks - one of the most important declarations */ position: absolute; /* make child blocks hover without leaving space for them */ top: 15px; /* position slightly lower than the parent menu item */ bottom: 20px; /* this must not be more than the width of the parent block, or the mouse willhave to move off the element to move between blocks, and the menu will close */ color: purple; }...

<ul class="navbar">....<td> <li><a href="" onmouseover="mouseOver()">AboutNick'sMuffins</a> <ul>      <li><a href="link1.html"><span id="a"></span></a></li>      <li><a href="link2.html"><span id="b"></span></a></li>      <li><a href="link3.html"><span id="c"></span></a></li>      <li><a href="link4.html"><span id="d"></span></a></li>      <li><a href="link5.html"><span id="e"></span></a></li>  </ul>  </td>..

thanks

Archived