Server Issues Forum

Renegade605

I would just like to suggest making a forum for users who admin their own webservers and have issues with them. Twice I've had problems with mine and there isn't really a forum for it, I've kinda just had to pick the language I was using when the problem arised and post there.

The General forum should be fine. I'm pretty sure everybody who comes here to help out just uses the View New Posts link. If a question goes unanswered, it's because no one has an answer, not because the question wasn't noticed.

I believe we have had this discussion before, but there wasn't enough merit for it. But with a growing community, that's liable to change, and we're not ruling things out for the sake of it. Perhaps we could make a category on web server administration. I'm thinking possibly one forum for IIS, one for Apache, and maybe one for .htaccess.But I don't really know what would be most prudent, because I don't administrate servers myself. Topic is, of course, open, and suggestions and discussion welcome.

Archived