How To Stop A Repeating Background?

mboehler3

If you view the Main Index, you will see there are small green lines, about a couple pixels in length, that are right under the green boxes that I have each content separated in. They are clearly visible underneath the Testimonials box and Natural Health News box.Main IndexBut on this Radio page here, the lines are gone, and the boxes look smoothly rounded as they should.Radio SectionAny idea on what I can do to remove the lines from the Main Index page?

The problem is that your image called main_box_bottom.jpg is not far enough down to cover the bottom of the green sides that are repeating vertically. Depending on how you position the jpg image you either need to make the image lower down the page or increase the white below the green line in the image to cover the green on the sides.

The problem is that your image called main_box_bottom.jpg is not far enough down to cover the bottom of the green sides that are repeating vertically. Depending on how you position the jpg image you either need to make the image lower down the page or increase the white below the green line in the image to cover the green on the sides.
I'm a bit confused.. how much lower does the jpg need to be? And why is the same thing happening to the small_box_bottom.jpg?

If you only want the image to be repeated once, in the CSS, type:

body {background-repeat: *inherit*; } (either *inherit, no-repeat, repeat-x, or repeat-y*)

Archived