Complete

user4fun

Any one has a link to a complete, functional, and usefull tutorial on a signup form. I want a form that is complete with field validation, eror printing showing the user which field they missed or miss entered etc.I dont care how complex it is, I just want a good one.Thank you

I don't have one, you have been here for a while, so I'm pretty sure you can actually make one yourself, it's shouldn't be too hard. You can use the empty function to check if the fields were filled out or regular expressions (you can use JavaScript as well, but always check it on the server-side) to check if the input is valid. If any of the fields weren't filled out how you wanted, then return them to that page with a message display at the top telling them what is wrong. I think probably the hardest part is to use CAPTCHA with the form if you were to add it.

We're here to teach you, not to do things for you.What you can do is write the code and then show it here so that we can help you improve it. That way you will learn.

With all due respect Mr. Fox. I was asking for a full tutorial (Hint: So I can teach my self how to do it right) I was not asking for someone to give me a form that I can copy/paste.
I apologize, I only had the following post in mind when replying:
I can make one, but I always have this doubt that it is not good enough, ot there is something about it that might not work when unique scenarios happens. Thank you for the inspiration.
That is why I suggested you try making it on your own and then asking how it can be improved.However, after a quick search, I found this to be the the most secure login script tutorial within a few I looked at.http://www.devshed.com/c/a/PHP/Creating-a-...P-Login-Script/

Archived