Wordpress

Guest hachdawg

Guest hachdawg

I'm not really sure where I should post this. Or even if this is the correct forum site to even post this in, but I just don't know where else to go. And yeah, I'm probably four years too late to the party of WordPress and Movable Type.. But I finally broke down and what not. Anyways, my question is whats the easiest way to take a website I already created with HTML, CSS Style Sheeting and pretty much whatever else basic with some Java and some pictures and turn it into a WordPress theme.. I'm having a headache trying to understand what I'm doing right or even what I'm doing wrong. If anyone out there can just smack me across the face and calm me down and tell me it's not ###### and to show me what I should do or should I just give up on my design or what not.. Thanks for reading.. And hopefully helping..

Have a look at the default Wordpress theme. It is actually very simple - a basic WP theme only has two pages :) - you just need to see which bits go where and cut your code into place.

Archived