Links Problem

Malpractice

a:link {	font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;	font-size: 12px;	line-height: 1px;	color: #FF6600;	text-decoration: none;	}a:visited {	font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;	font-size: 12px;	line-height: 1px;	color: #FFCC66;	text-decoration: none;}a:hover {	font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;	font-size: 12px;	line-height: 1px;	color: #000000;	text-decoration: none;}a:active {	font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;	font-size: 12px;	line-height: 1px;	text-decoration: none;	color: #000000;}

Hi my issue seems simple enough, I just cant figure out how to resolve it with cssWhen the site opens the Home link is paler than the other 4 links (visited site color #FFCC66 (pale orange))when I click another page that link also changes to the paler color etc etc.How do I get the visited site color to change back to the original unvisited color, when I change page.Also the active page does not show as Black font (I assumed it should do)www.weekendbridge.com hopefully you will see what I mean if I have not explained it very well

Visited links always appear with the style you applied using the :visited pseudo-class.If you don't want the visited links to look different, you'll have to make the visited links look the same as normal ones, or simply don't apply a :visited class.

i checked your site out. the links are freaking out (in FF/IE7 anyway) when you rollover them after they've been visited. I checked your .css and you don't have a :visited pseudo-class in your stylesheet. I think you should put one in and just make it the same as your :link pseudo-class.

Archived