Sql Syntax And Error

Cold Assassin

ok... I need help with an SQL Syntax and code I'm trying to run. Its for my vBulletin Forums. I'm trying to create a query that would display data on a php page...I dont need help with the php just the SQL syntax. The Syntax is as follows (I'll explain later) :)

SELECT `username`, `usertitle`, `aim`, `membergroupids`, `usergroupid`, `title`, `gamertag` FROM `vBuser` FULL JOIN `vBgxboxlive`,`vBusergroup` ON vBuser.userid = vBgxboxlive.userid, vBuser.membergroupids = vBusergroup.usergroupid WHERE `usertitle` Like '[sGx%' ORDER BY `membergroupids` DESC,`username`

Now let me explain my self...

SELECT `username`, `usertitle`, `aim`, `membergroupids`

Are from a table called "vBuser"

SELECT `usergroupid`, `title`

Are from a table called "vBusergroup"and

SELECT `gamertag`

is from a table called "vBgxboxlive"Now what im doing is creating a roster sorta thing so it will display all the members in a certain group (`usertitle` Like '[sGx%')I got a part that matches the field `userid` (from table vBuser) to field `userid` (from table vBgxboxlive). That works and also the `aim`, `username`, `usertitle` works! :)The only thing I need help along with is the matching of the `gamertag` `userid` (from vBxboxlive table) I also want it to match `membergroupids` (from vBuser table) to `usergroupid` (from vBusergroup table) and if they match display `title` (from vBusergroup table)I can get the display `title` in the php code...I believe its just an echo of ['title']Thanks to any1 that can help :)

ok... I need help with an SQL Syntax and code I'm trying to run. Its for my vBulletin Forums. I'm trying to create a query that would display data on a php page...I dont need help with the php just the SQL syntax. The Syntax is as follows (I'll explain later) :)
SELECT `username`, `usertitle`, `aim`, `membergroupids`, `usergroupid`, `title`, `gamertag` FROM `vBuser` FULL JOIN `vBgxboxlive`,`vBusergroup` ON vBuser.userid = vBgxboxlive.userid, vBuser.membergroupids = vBusergroup.usergroupid WHERE `usertitle` Like '[sGx%' ORDER BY `membergroupids` DESC,`username`

Now let me explain my self...

SELECT `username`, `usertitle`, `aim`, `membergroupids`

Are from a table called "vBuser"

SELECT `usergroupid`, `title`

Are from a table called "vBusergroup"and

SELECT `gamertag`

is from a table called "vBgxboxlive"Now what im doing is creating a roster sorta thing so it will display all the members in a certain group (`usertitle` Like '[sGx%')I got a part that matches the field `userid` (from table vBuser) to field `userid` (from table vBgxboxlive). That works and also the `aim`, `username`, `usertitle` works! :)The only thing I need help along with is the matching of the `gamertag` `userid` (from vBxboxlive table) I also want it to match `membergroupids` (from vBuser table) to `usergroupid` (from vBusergroup table) and if they match display `title` (from vBusergroup table)I can get the display `title` in the php code...I believe its just an echo of ['title']Thanks to any1 that can help :)

I believe I answered my owh question, I have to create another query code and use "next" in the while statement to call it!

Archived