Ultimate-rockstar

RawDog

It is indeed very cool! Just keep in mind that you will be competing with LOTS of similar sites. I play the drums and am already using many sites like this (for tabatures mostly).BUT having said that, this is the best presented and best looking that I've seen.Things to fix:The bar at the top (home/news/reviews etc..): The non-rollover image for the cheats tab is missing. As a result in FF there is no cheats tab to be seen. In IE There is the box with the red x showing that the picture is unloaded and when you hover on it the correct yellow-background image appears for cheats.Are you going to have a website-wide login system? If so you should add a login link somewhere prominent on the page.That's it for now. Good site!EDIT: 1, also, the hover images for the bar at the top take ages to appear in FF, even when they have already been downloaded. It's fine in IE (although they do take a while to be downloaded the first time)2, if you want a shortcut icon for your website (i.e. for this forum it's that blue symbol with the white v) put <link rel="shortcut icon" href="icon.ico"> in the header, where icon.ico is an image that has been saved in paint (or another program) with .ico as the extension.

Thanks a ton for the comments! :) I want to create the whole user database, but there is now way I understand MySQL, and even if I knew how, the database I currently use only allows one server per account, which sucks :/I'm gonna plan on using the Navicon, once I create one. I'm not very worried about the hover over images for IE, just as long as you can reach a certain page. Thanks for the critique. :)

Love the layout! I don't have any comments, since it just looks awesome and works well (as far as possible).Only thing I can say is: Add new content so you have it ready when you actually buy the domain!Keep rockin'!

Love the layout! I don't have any comments, since it just looks awesome and works well (as far as possible).Only thing I can say is: Add new content so you have it ready when you actually buy the domain!Keep rockin'!
Thanks ^^ Well, the problem is that last time I did that, I had to change every page, because all my links were linked ot the hosting account and not the .com domain. :/

• 1 month later...

One of the best layouts I've seen on here yet.

Archived