Introduce My Self

fabs

Welcome to the w3schools Forums.First thing we need to know is the language you are using. Html? css? php? asp? and we can assist you with problems as they arise in your efforts.

Guest Tom Reid
im from west java of indonesianice to meet you kalina.which web language did you study in w3schools?????
What a wonderful World..If "jlhaslip" could visit and explore the culture and beauty of Indonesia."fabs" could only see the magnificent beauty of the Canadian Rockies and the warmth of the Canadian people ...What a peaceful thought.Forgive me, entering to check on the notice and came across this discussion..Had been watching CNN News and at the time trying to repair a hard drive on the other computer that was toasted by malicious virus...When looking at this discussion made me feel that the World is really a good place to be. .. When you look at this you can see how we all learn from each other and become better.Thank you w3schoolstom reid

What a wonderful World..If "jlhaslip" could visit and explore the culture and beauty of Indonesia."fabs" could only see the magnificent beauty of the Canadian Rockies and the warmth of the Canadian people ...What a peaceful thought.Forgive me, entering to check on the notice and came across this discussion..Had been watching CNN News and at the time trying to repair a hard drive on the other computer that was toasted by malicious virus...When looking at this discussion made me feel that the World is really a good place to be. .. When you look at this you can see how we all learn from each other and become better.Thank you w3schoolstom reid
nice share man

Archived