Browsers?

An Alien

Yeah, in tutorials, it shows how browser show the codes differently. I think Chrome should be added to that too, since lots of people now are using it. Like me, well I use both FF and Chrome. Cause I want to know the compatibilities with different codes with Chrome too.

Chrome is based on the Webkit engine, as is Safari. So the way it renders mark-up should be virtually identical to Safari's.All the major browser's except Internet Explorer are standards-compliant and render pages virtually identically anyway. The major differences between the standards-compliant browsers are internal (if you notice anything, it might be speed), or they concern features of the browser itself (colors, toolbars, etc), or they are extras (like proprietary CSS, which you mostly want to avoid).So in other words, it's not a big deal. The browser world breaks down into IE and everybody else.If anything, the school should cover the differences between "everybody else" and the last three versions of IE (so as to include IE8).

Chrome is based on the Webkit engine, as is Safari. So the way it renders mark-up should be virtually identical to Safari's.All the major browser's except Internet Explorer and standards-compliant and render pages virtually identically anyway. The major differences between the standards-compliant browsers are internal (if you notice anything, it might be speed), or they concern features of the browser itself (colors, toolbars, etc), or they are extras (like proprietary CSS, which you mostly want to avoid).So in other words, it's not a big deal. The browser world breaks down into IE and everybody else.If anything, the school should cover the differences between "everybody else" and the last three versions of IE (so as to include IE8).
Yeah, that's what I meant to say too.

Archived