Your Purpose Join W3schools

fabs

in this thread you could share your purpose join w3schoolsfor my self, i join w3schools to improve my knowledge in programmingto get more friend and build w3schools community togetherHow about you???

I joined to assist others in their efforts to learn html/css/php because someone assisted me while I was a noobie and it is pay-back for their efforts. What comes around, goes around.

• 2 weeks later...

I joined w3schools.com because I had been lurking for like 2 years, lol. I learned everything I know so far from the tutorials and I have sent SO many people here to learn. I figured it was time for me to join the community and start learning from other people instead of just the tutorials. X/HTML & CSS were too easy to learn from the tutorials. If I intend to learn the more complicated scripts, I need assistance frmo you all! :)

I joined when i needed help for a program which i don't recall anymore and stayed for the help i can give/receive, i've learned a lot but still have a long way to go.

i like making websites and I want to get better and the tutorials and the validator's keep me in check standards wise. People's questions and answers provide me with much insight. I haves found the people here to be very knowledgeable and very helpful. Ultimately I hope my skills grow and then in turn I can help some people out like people here help me.

I came here as a totall noob, and by asking question and getting help with code I've written. I have become much better with webdesign and other computer related stuff. This site actually got me really interested in everything computer related. And i hereby thank all the people who have brought me to this level.

I came here to pour through every tutorial I can get my hands on so I can dazzle people with as many 3 letter abbreviations on my resume as possible. :) But that is the reason mostly, reading through all the tutorials I can so I have a base to build experience on for jobs... Codeguru

Archived