My Website

htmlcoder

Have You Visited My Website?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Visited My Website?

• Yes I Have
    • No I Havn't

I personally don't like the colour scheme but what the heck good job.

Like Yvil said, it looks basic, (but meh, I couldn't do much better). I think the frames aren't that good of an idea, maybe a separate page for each game might work.

Just some constructive criticism...

Couple of errors. Validate the page at w3c.org to find them.
As already stated, there are some errors, just guessing that is important to you otherwise you wouldn't have posted the validation links :), both html and css. Although the css ones are minor things, to do with scrollbar properties. Just suggesting you leave them out because they only work on IE, and coloured scroll bars can sometimes look really tacky.But whatever floats your boat :)One css error is caused by overflow-y: scroll; on line 8 of default.css. Never heard of that css property, but its kind of useless because browsers automatically scroll vertically, so not sure I understand that one..Also noticed a massive 'bug'/problem. When you open up games the iframe pops up. You can't see the top half of the frame because its positioned funny, this is in both firefox and IE (thats all I looked at it in)..so most users will not be able to play any of your games, and secondly when you click on a link up top to go back home, the link you clicked on loads in the iframe!!! This would be really annoying to potential visitors... and confusing, when I first clicked 'home' I thought '..nothing happened...' then realised the new page was in the iframe which I could barely see.Otherwise looks clean and clear, very basic but thats not a bad thing. And as Yvil said, add more stuff!Also, I really like the blog colours. Looks nice.

• 1 month later...

The homepage is obnoxious. It's cool that you can change the background colour and stuff, but you should change that to different layouts instead. Also, you should make your blog link target="_blank" to open it in a new tab/window

Archived