Relationship Between A Document

I think you're being too vague, or something. What exactly do you mean by "a relationship between a document and a glossary of terms"? Can you show us an example?

Edited by thescientist
I think you're being too vague, or something. What exactly do you mean by "a relationship between a document and a glossary of terms"? Can you show us an example?
If i have a glossary named glossary.html, what code do i require to create a relationship between a document and the glossary of terms, relevant to the entire website?

I answered this question in another topic you wrote:

Using the <link> element for linking different kinds of pages together tells computers how the page is related.If you put
<link rel="glossary" type="text/html" href="glossary.html">

Intelligent applications will be able to know that the document is a glossary of the current file. Currently, I don't know many uses for it, but as we move into the age of semantic web, it becomes more necessary for computers to understand what the pages are about and how they are related.I believe this post also answers your other topic.