Warn

thescientist

is there some way for a mod to get rid of the warning percentage and bars in the profile box next to where I post? As far as I know I've never done anything to warrant being warned and I'm not sure why I have it and no one else does. I'm not a bad guy, I swear! I don't want anyone getting the wrong impression about me. :)

it says 0% but wondered why I didn't see anyone else with it. But if no one sees anyone else's anyway, then I guess it's really not a big deal then.

I got the feeling that my first avatar was heading me in the direction of a warning. It had lingerie in it, which I was told may burn out the eyes of the innocent and replace them with time bombs of hatred and mysogyny. Or something else to that effect. But now it's a band logo, not a banned logo. :)

Warnings are no big deal. Just register under a new username if you get too many. :)
Uh, no, that would be not allowed.
Does anyone even get warnings any more?
Hardly ever, you guys are all so well behaved, it's seldom necessary. :)Often times a PM message suffices as well, unless it's something severe enough to put "on record", without warranting an instant ban (such as blatant spamming will). In all sincerity, the purpose of this forum doesn't create much adversity, as it is about teaching and learning from eachother.
I got the feeling that my first avatar was heading me in the direction of a warning. It had lingerie in it, which I was told may burn out the eyes of the innocent and replace them with time bombs of hatred and mysogyny. Or something else to that effect. But now it's a band logo, not a banned logo. :)
That was never the case. As you will likely remember from the PM I sent you, the issue was just some members expressing slight concerns over your avatar, because there actually are quite young posters here. I never expressed the exaggerations you imply, and there's no need to keep brooding on that. Any long time resentment on your part over such a small matter will only reflect negatively on yourself.

That was never the case. As you will likely remember from the PM I sent you, the issue was just some members expressing slight concerns over your avatar, because there actually are quite young posters here. I never expressed the exaggerations you imply, and there's no need to keep brooding on that. Any long time resentment on your part over such a small matter will only reflect negatively on yourself.
I should have added some notation to express facetiousness (is that a word?) - I wasn't being serious. I hadn't thought about it for an instant until I popped into this thread. Just a joke, I swear.

That would indeed be very helpful. :) And as such, the :) one is not really the best suited. No worries though. :)

Archived