Drag And Drop Problem

divyac

I have created an id card template using svg and php...The template consists of 2 images namely a back ground image and an image which acts as a place holder to be replaced with the picture of the user..i am able to replace the image in that particular location but unable to drag that image to a particular point i need.There are many drop and drag scripts but not for <image>.Can anyone help me in dragging that image to any desired location???

AFAIK, unless your SVG is embedded into the (X)HTML, you can't use any scripts for that, as you're asking for cross document scripting... I'm not sure if browsers do that... but maybe they do it as long as the side is from the same domain... I'm not sure.Have you actually tried to use a library that has drag&drop tools? What were the results? A link to the actual page please?

AFAIK, unless your SVG is embedded into the (X)HTML, you can't use any scripts for that, as you're asking for cross document scripting... I'm not sure if browsers do that... but maybe they do it as long as the side is from the same domain... I'm not sure.Have you actually tried to use a library that has drag&drop tools? What were the results? A link to the actual page please?
I am using SVG along with PHP.I created id card template using Inkscape.As the site is under construction,those templates can be viewed in http://mssportfolio.com/idcard/newbadge.php that template,i am able to upload and crop image but the drag and drop script doesn't works for php but works for svg.Also i want to edit the text in that template..can u help me???

Archived