I Love This Site!

omgRawr

How old are you? When i whas 14 i started making a text based browser game, with someone else from this forum (andersmoen). He isn't around that often anymore. But i whas totally excited when we got the login system up, that whas quite the performance, although it whas nothing special and it had SQL injection vulnerability. But to the point it may seem like alot to you. But in the eyes of the people who are viewing you're site it's totall garbage. Sorry if this insults you, but don't get too excited and trying to show off you're website. it's not nearly finished.

How old are you? When i whas 14 i started making a text based browser game, with someone else from this forum (andersmoen). He isn't around that often anymore. But i whas totally excited when we got the login system up, that whas quite the performance, although it whas nothing special and it had SQL injection vulnerability. But to the point it may seem like alot to you. But in the eyes of the people who are viewing you're site it's totall garbage. Sorry if this insults you, but don't get too excited and trying to show off you're website. it's not nearly finished.
Don't worry, no offense taken :)My friend and I never intended for this site to be a full-blown, browser-based game. It didn't take us weeks or even months to complete it, only three hours of our time altogether. We never expected to get much traffic because the site was just supposed to be a joke, something that we made for laughs.

BTW i read the story on that page, i hope the story on the about page isn't true :).

• 2 weeks later...

The design is poopie. I think you should put more effort into it. Gamers like graphics, even if it is a text based game. It needs to be MUCH more visually appealing.

Archived