Please Read, Need Help With Flash Assignment!

v8n3t

Hello everyone,I am working on an assignment for my Web Development class and I am stuck. I have waisted roughly 3 days waiting for a response from my instructor and classmates and on this forum; yet I am still hanging there with no clarification. I have posted my original question under the Flash section on this forum but it has not recieved any answers. I am posting here in HOPES of recieving a answer to my question so I can turn my assignment in on time.I am leaving Iraq right now and have internet every now and then. After our one year deployement were finaly going home! Yay!, Ok. This is why time is not on my side. The assignment is due on Friday.Ok so here is the problem, my start and stop buttons do not have the appropriate coding to make them functional.I need help on making a start and stop button actionscript. I have attached my assignment documents on this thread.I have done plenty of reading with the amount of time I am given, and I can not figure it out myself. I can not pickup a phone and call my instructor because I am in Iraq. So I am asking please help me complete the actionscript portion of this assignment.I know that the actionscript has to have an Event Listener and a mouseDownPlay and mouseDownStop. But how the complete script is I am unsure. Thank you again for helping me turn this assignment in on-time and completed.V/RRob"Files for this checkpoint are attached"

Checkpoint.zip

Archived