My Site.

novartic

Konnichi wa Dan!The site looks good! The endorsements from fast car magazine and opie oils, as well as the two insurance companies really adds some credibility to your site straight away.There are a couple of 'out of service' links, but you probably know that. (Events and Featured Cars if you don't!)The only thing I can see that is maybe worth looking at is that once on the forum, if you click on the main sites banner at the top, it takes you to the index of the forum (forum.risingsunuk.com/index.php) rather than the site (www.risingsunuk.com/index.php). I don't know if this was your intention but it looks like it should take you to the main site index. Without this link it is only possible to get back to your main site by entering the address in the browser or scrolling back through your history. You could maybe fix this with an absolute url to the main page (I'm guessing it was a relative url with "/index.php" as the target? If so "http://www.risingsunuk.com/index.php" should be the target instead).Apart from that navigation issue the site styling looks fine for me in Firefox 3.Good luck with the site and the club! ^_^b

• 2 weeks later...

Not bad, it all works and stuff, but I think you should do more with the layout. Make it more like the header.

This is all my opion and I know some people might disagree but it seems like a lot of words..I would make multiple pages on one page (if you know what I mean) so the viewers don't look at it and think "wow, thats a lot of words!" Becuase I don't usually the whole thing if there is a over welming amount of words on the page.Just suggestions!