Control Panel

Hi all,i am confused and want to ask all of you friends that how can we make a control panel for a web.i am learning php language and database.soon i will make a little web site by using these languages.but i am very curious that how to make its control panel.can anybody tell me please which language use for it?thank u

let me explain what i am concern about....i visited my friend;s website.which is developed with php and database.he goes to control panel of his web and then he simply change the text written in his web,text written on button and change the picture and even banners by pressing some buttons only.can u please tell me how can we make such control panel?do we need special kind of hosting for this?or we can make it by using php language.hope u can better understand now.i shall wait for ur reponse.thank u

you'll need mysql database as well, the control panel would access and change info in the database while the php accesses and displays that info from the database

You might want to look into a CMS that already does all of that instead of trying to build your own. I can tell you right now that if you don't even know what PHP can do, it's going to take you a real long time to build a CMS for your website.In response to your questions, yes, PHP can do whatever you need to do for a CMS. The only "special hosting" you need is a host that supports PHP and a database.

Edited by justsomeguy