A Great Free Host

bartoszwozniak

Today I wanted to share with you a great, free hosting service which I found. Personally I use it for testing, since it supports all technologies! (including PHP, MySQL, quick FTP connection and many more!)They provide hosting absolutely free, there is no catch. You get 1500 MB of disk space and 100 GB bandwidth. They also have cPanel control panel which is amazing and easy to use website builder. Moreover, there is no any kind of advertising on your pages.You can register here: http://www.000webhost.com/169010.htmlI really recommend this service for everyone!

That's a nice webhost. My current one has everything that one has except that PHP has restrictions with cUrl and reading remote files.

Hello! ^_^I used to be with nxserve but they closed without notice, and I had to find somewhere else. I stumbled across 000webhost and can confirm that they are a great free host. They can seem a little pushy for the paid service, but you get everything you could need without paying. I have been with them for a while, and have had no noticable downtime at all! If you are a student like me then you will appreciate the free, no advertisement service!Good luck with your sites! ^_^b

Archived