Text Displays Outside Of Border In Ie, Not Ff

mboehler3

On my website, I have a section toward the top right, underneath my banner, for sponsorship opportunities. Right now I have my other website, GreenBranders.com, listed there.When I view the site in Firefox everything looks like it should, the sponsorship section looks like this:ffpic.jpgBut when I look at the page in Internet Explorer, "GreenBranders" is pushed far to the left, looking like this:iepic.jpgAnybody have an idea as to why this is happening, and what I can change in my code to correct this display in IE?Thank you very much!

Edited by mboehler3

not sure if you would need to make it a class just for that one link, but I think something like this i what the above poster is getting at. He means make your link(s) display as blocks, so you need to manipulate how your anchor(s) "behave".a{ display: block;}

not sure if you would need to make it a class just for that one link, but I think something like this i what the above poster is getting at. He means make your link(s) display as blocks, so you need to manipulate how your anchor(s) "behave".a{ display: block;}
Hey, thanks for your help!

The only way is to use a proprietary prefix: -moz-border-radius for Gecko based browsers such as Mozilla Firefox and Seamonkey, -webkit-border-radius for Safari and Chrome or -khtml-border-radius for KHTML based browsers such as Konqueror.

The only way is to use a proprietary prefix: -moz-border-radius for Gecko based browsers such as Mozilla Firefox and Seamonkey, -webkit-border-radius for Safari and Chrome or -khtml-border-radius for KHTML based browsers such as Konqueror.
wait well can't you do this too?(image with round edges)<div img src="image with round edges.jpg" style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><a href="#">LINKS</a>and words<div>?

wait well can't you do this too?(image with round edges)<div img src="image with round edges.jpg" style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><a href="#">LINKS</a>and words<div>?
You can't have an image inside a div tag. You could do this:
HTML:<div id="rounded-corners">BLAHBLAHBLAH</div>CSS:#rounded-corners { background: url('image with round edges.jpg');}

But the way I suggested before is very quick and painless (relatively)

but where's the IE support?you should be able to google rounded-corners techniques and find plenty of examples that will work in all browsers. It typically just comes down to some simple graphic design work and some background-image code in CSS.