IE problems again grrrrrr

me16_17

I was looking through your markup and you have forgotten to close several tags and left off the alt attribute of some images. You might try to fix such mistakes first.I looked at your css, too. As far as the page you linked to, your css is way way way too complicated for getting such a simple layout to work. I was trying to look through to find what might be wrong when I noticed the use of expressions. I have done a lot with cross-browser compatibility and never found the need for those things. In my opinion, when you find the need for such things, you really need to stop and think about what it is you are doing.I realize your style sheet included rules for things on other pages, but still...I think you are trying to go for a layout similar to what I used on this site http://skb.glwb.info/news/index.php (warning, if you click links there, my host will bombard you with popUNDER ads!!!!)If that is the type of layout you are going (without the lame injected ads of course...) for, then trust me, you don't even begin to need the tricky stuff you are using.I would seriously recommend you start your css over. If nothing else, start it over for the parts not working in IE, and try to use the most browser friendly style definitions you can. There are many sites with documentatino of good, clean style definitions.You might find it helpful to link a few different stylesheets so you can keep related rules together. Perhaps you could put all style definitions specific to your tour links in one file and just work on that file.After I cleaned up your markup, commented many width definitions in css, and got it to display properly in Amaya, I found that IE wouldn't show it at all anymore. If you can, avoid any layout that requires you to use too many tricks. The truth is though, most layouts can be accomplished just fine without many tricks.Anyway... sorry I am not much help. If I were in your position I would certainly extract all definitions dealing specifically with my problem areas to a separate file and start those definitions from scratch.