Teenage Designers

bartoszwozniak

Hello everyone.I am Bart and I am 14. Me and my friend have set up a forum ,specially for people our age, who are interested in computers and specifically graphics, animations or website design. I wanted to advertise my forum here, and ask anyone who would like to join to come along and help us start the forum off, because seriously we have 3 members at the moment and we need help starting and advertising. We look for anyone aged 20 and below, however we also don't mind older people to share their experiance with us.So anyway, if you are interested come along and introduce yourself. We are hoping to set up a large, active and great community, to share our experiances and hopefully work on some awesome projects together.Teenage Designers <---- Here is the link!!!I am not sure, if the moderators will let me off this once for this advert, but I hope they do. Since I just want to get some people that like graphics a forum.Thanks

Remember that thousands of people visit this site anonymously, and they now know you're looking for teenagers. So be alert for pervs, okay? :)I'm not saying you're stoopid; I just wanted to make sure it got said.

Perhaps you could put in a personal ad in the paper. :)This forum isn't really a recruiting site for other forums though, so I'll close this down.

Archived