Print Friendly Option on Tutorial and References

Hi All,I have been coming to W3Schools on and off for the last 4 years. It wonderful site and the material on it is very high quality. The only thing I miss is a printl friendly option on the content or even better the option to download pdf of the material. Given some of the tutorials are on CCS and XSL FO some of the best ways of generating print friendly output from HTML I thought it would be a natural.Ben.

Hi All,I have been coming to W3Schools on and off for the last 4 years. It wonderful site and the material on it is very high quality. The only thing I miss is a printl friendly option on the content or even better the option to download pdf of the material. Given some of the tutorials are on CCS and XSL FO some of the best ways of generating print friendly output from HTML I thought it would be a natural.Ben.

There is a printer friendly page of each tutorial. scroll down below. you will find it there. The one with the printer icon. :) I dnt think there is a downloadable PDF version of the tutorials, though.
There is a printer friendly page of each tutorial. scroll down below. you will find it there. The one with the printer icon. :) I dnt think there is a downloadable PDF version of the tutorials, though.

Hi Louie,Thanks for the reply I had missed the icon. But as it turns out it only does a print friendly version of the current tutorial page not the whole tutorial :) Ben.