Layout And Navi Bar

RainsMirage

Hi,I am trying to make a CSS layout out of a book. I have looked at the CSS tut here and it confused me. So I went to one of my books. I tried getting the links to go horizontal with a black background. Here is my code:CSS Code

#content{	width: 520px;	Float: right;#mainNav{	width: 180px;	Float: left;#secondaryNav{	width: 180px;	Float: left;#header {  margin: 0;  padding: 0;  list-style-type: none;  width: 720px;  background: #000000;} ul li {  float: left;}

This is my HTML Code:

<html><head><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css" /></head><body><html><head></head><body><div id="wrapper"><div id="branding"></div><div id="header"><ul><li><a href="#">Home</a></li><li><a href="#">Site</a></li><li><a href="#">Personal</a></li><li><a href="#">Professnial</a></li><li><a href="#">Fun</a></li><li><a href="#">Musings</a></li></ul></div><div id="content"></div><div id="mainNav"></div><div id="secondaryNav"></div><div id="footer"></div></div>

The website adress is Isles of Atlantis

You seem to have forgotten to put a closing '}' on most of your CSS declarations.
opps. I did not see that. I am not good with style sheets

Archived